Monday, February 23, 2015

Favorite Winter Coats

After last weeks winter freak I've realized now that winter is here and has been here for a while. Where I live really hasn't gotten snowy and cold so it never felt like winter, but after having a week full of snow days, I've realized that it is here. I love cute coats that make you look fashionable and sophisticated. It's a great way to dress up an outfit and look like you tried.
 I think this time of year is the best time to get a winter coat since they are all on sale. Everyone is going to be getting into Spring things soon!
These coats are a little more fashionable than made to keep you very warm on nasty days. I would highly recommend getting a nice, warm coat if you live in an area were winters get very cold and snowy.


All of these coats are from H&M, J. Crew, and J. Crew Factory. 

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!