Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Spring Wishlist

Because it has been so cold where I live I've been dreaming of going on Spring break and warm weather. Luckily though this week has been warmer than last week, but the temperatures are still cold. I thought it would be fun to search the internet for cute spring time-y things!


Romper | Floral Dress | Crossbody Bag | Cheetah Flats | Light Pink Flats | Essie Nail Polish

{Romper}


I've fallen in love with rompers and I hope they're going to come back this year. They're just so easy to throw on without thinking. 


{Floral Dress}


I have one already, but it's starting to fade a little. I just think they are so cute to throw on with flats and a watch.

{Crossbody Bag}


I wear cross body bags all the time during the spring and summer. They're light and quick to throw on. 

{Flats}


I live in flats during the spring time! I just think a cute pair of flats can be the finishing touch to an outfit.


{Bright Nail Polish}


I never paint my nails because I hate when they chip, but bright toe nails are my thing!

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!