Thursday, February 19, 2015

SNOW-pocalypse

Here where I live we have gotten almost over 12 inches of snow! We haven't gotten this much in years! I've already taken a bunch of pictures and I thought might as well post them now!



It ended up snowing all day on Monday!

Tuesday and Wednesday ended up being better.





My dad dug a little trench for my dog because he couldn't walk through the snow!




The roads weren't clear till later in the day on Tuesday and so many people got stuck in my neighborhood!

And Wednesday morning!



There will be more pictures at the end of the weeks blog post! Check it out it's called It's A Preppy Week and I do them every Saturday! Follow to see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!