lables posts

Thursday, March 26, 2015

50 OBSCURE FACTS ABOUT ME


So I saw something like this on YouTube and thought it was so cute! Then I saw it on Dorthy's blog Prep In Your Step (Click for her post!) So I just though Why not do one of my own! So here I go!

1.) I love listening to stories.
2.) I'm a very anxious person.
3.) I might be in high school but I love watching Disney movies.
4.) I think I'm OCD.
5.) I'm a perfectionist. 
6.) I love to organize and clean things.
7.) I'm obsessed with history. I would say WWII is one of my "favorite" time eras.
8.) I'm a very indecisive person!
9.) My favorite t.v. show would have to be Teen Wolf.
10.) I don't like breakfast food, the only thing I normally eat is cereal.
11.) I've had stitches twice.
12.) I love pasta and could have it every night!
13.) I love making to do lists.
14.) I have a little Greek in me and you can tell by my nose (and I don't like my nose!).
15.) I'm 5' 2" and my friends always tease me about it, but I love being short.
16.) I have a very sarcastic sense of humor so don't always take me too seriously!
17.) I think jeans are the most comfortable thing ever.
18.) This is my favorite number.
19.) Olive Garden bread sticks are the best.
20.) I wish I had longer hair.
21.)  I enjoy learning new things.
22.) If somebody uses any "big" words in sentences I don't care how stupid I may sound, I will ask what it means and try to use it throughout the day.
23.) I wish I could wear headbands, but my hair is too curly and it looks VERY strange.
24.) I'm a natural red head.
25.) I could live on chocolate if I had to.
26.) I hate change, I think it's because I love having everything scheduled.
27.) I live in the south.
28.) Even though I love having everything scheduled I love to have little adventures throughout the day.
29.) I have an obsession with wanting to monogram everything.
31.) I hardly ever drink soda.
32.) I love YoutTube and my favorite YouTuber is the Shaytards.
34.) It took me forever to choose a blog name!
35.) I have a dog named Sosa and he is the cutest thing in the world! 
36.) I'm a fairly crafty person.
37.) I love any stationary things.
38.) I would love to be a Museum Curator!
39.) I love to decorate things.
40.) I love fashion and I have an obsession with shopping.
41.) I hardly ever have my room messy.
42.) I'm an introvert!
43.)I have an obsession with Post- it notes.
44.) I can usually remember my dreams.
45.) I don't really have a favorite band, but I usually love all the song from The Script.
46.) I can't dance at all and I'm not exaggerating.
47.) I have a major obsession with Pinterest.
48.) I'm a very observant person.
49.) I have a major obsession with the game 1010 even though I'm horrible at it.
50.) I don't play any musical instruments, but I wish I could play the piano.

Tell me some interesting stuff about you and if we have any similarities! Don't forget to follow and check out my Follow Me On... page up above!

XOXO Alyson




{Disclaimer--- This was inspired by Dorthy's post from "Prep In Your Step". I just really liked the idea and thought I would share some obscure facts about me with y'all. In no way am I trying to steal this as my own original idea.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!