lables posts

Friday, March 27, 2015

Beach Survival Kit

I don't know about y'all but packing for the beach is always hard for me. I want to bring everything I own, but I need to remember to limit my supplies. 
Here is all the things I carry to the beach!
I always carry handsanitizer with me because you never know what you are going to encounter.

I usually don't wear makeup to the beach but it is a handy thing to have to wipe things off. I prefer to get the travel pack instead of a big pack.

This is a given. You need to lay on something or dry yourself off.

It's good to protect your lips at all times from the sun. This brand doesn't sell one with sunscreen but I would highly recommend getting one with sunscreen.

Protect your skin. It's important. Especially if your fair and burn easily like me!

I like to cover myself up when I'm in the resort. I just don't like wrapping myself in a towel or going just in my bathing suit. Monogram PFG's are super popular and in every girls beach bag it seems!

Thanks for reading! Tell me some of your beach bag essentials!
Don't forget to follow it's free!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!