lables posts

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Birthday Haul

I  know I've been saying that I want to make one Birthday haul post, but I don't think this will happen. My mom and Grandma and I were planning on going Sunday to the outlet mall, but we decided not to since my college team was playing in a basketball game. Hopefully I'll be able to drag them out of the house on Saturday because I am in the mood to shop, haha! We normally don't get much for our birthdays in my family, we normally go big on presents for Christmas. Here though are some little things I got.

I've been wanting one of these to put on my desk just so I can through my jewlery and some other things on it.

I've been needing something to put my money in at school and this couldn't be  more perfect.

I got this devotional and note book, so far I really like the devotional.


I wanted to try these pens to work on my zentangles.

This is a brush tub to hold brushes when I'm painting and I'm so excited to use it!


I bought this with my own money from Christmas and I couldn't be more excited to have it!

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson
Disclaimer- I'm not trying to brag, I just thought this would be fun to show y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!