lables posts

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bring On the Sunshine

Spring is finally here which means longer days and sunshine (besides all the spring rain!) I usually don't like wearing sunglasses. I just feel like none of them look cute on me! I do have to look for new sunglasses though and oh my gosh it's been hard. I have these Lilly Pulitzer Croakies in Trippin' and Sippin', but the sunglasses that I have now wont fit in them. So they need to be thin in the frames, but then the only ones I find like that are aviators and those don't look very good on me. I really like cheap glasses though so I don't really have to worry about loosing them or them breaking. I'm still hunting though and hopefully I'll be able to find a pare before we go on Spring Break.



Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!