lables posts

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Vacation OOTD | Day #1

So today was actually a pretty cold day. We got to the resort around 10 o'clock this morning and have been outside all day! Sadly though we didn't last very long at the beach from the wind, but we did go up to the pool. My mom and I decided to play a game that they had at the pool called Spot-It and I think I scared the people next to us in the chairs from how competitive I got. Whoops haha. 
Tonight though we went to the restaurant in the resort so since it was so cold and windy I had to wear jeans, but then I wore a flowy top.

The bathroom mirror in our room is AMAZING so I had to take my pictures here! I wish I could have something like this in my room!
Top - Forever 21
Jeans- Kohls
Shoes- Target

My mom wanted to take a picture together so we made my dad take it, haha!
My moms outfit:
Cardigan- Target
Top- Kohls
Pants- Kohls
Shoes- G.B. Shoes

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!