Monday, March 30, 2015

Vacation OOTD | Day #2

Tonight we went back to the restaurant in our resort for a character dinner. It was a pirate BBQ and there were a lot of cute kids! Since we're in the Disney resort they do these about weekly and it was a lot of fun.  

(Check out my Vacation post in about a week to see all the pictures!)

Tonight was pretty warm so I was able to slip on some shorts and a light top.
Top- Kohls
Belt- Old Navy
Shorts- American Eagle
Shoes- Sperry

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow! It's free!
XOXO Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!