Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekly Update | 2015 #11 | {3/8-3/14}

Sorry for such short posts this week! This week was all quickly planned and thrown together for blogging. I've had five quizzes and an art presentation, so my week has been kind of packed. Luckily though it's over and I can relax this weekend! I'll hopefully be able to write more blog posts this weekend so they'll be longer! As of a birthday haul, I do plan on doing one, but I still need to go shopping with my Grandma and mom. I want to have everything in one posts instead of multiple ones. 

Ikea is near the outlet mall we'll be shopping at and I'm praying we'll be able to go. If you've read some of my other weekly updates you'll know that I've broken my desk. I found a desk at Ikea that I like, but I'm also hoping they'll have more in store. I'm not looking for anything expensive. Just a desk that will last me until I'm able to go to college. But I definitely need one! You can follow my "Need A New Desk" board here. (I know it's such a creative name)
MICKE Computer work station - white - IKEA

I just need to talk about this weather we are having! It's pretty bad looking in the morning, but by the time I have lunch it's gorgeous! It's cool in the morning, but by the time we leave school it's in the 60's! You know I'm going to have some pictures!


It seemed like a bit of a teaser because the ground was sopping wet from the snow melting and it's been disgusting for the past two days.

Ever since last weeks snow days I've gotten obsessed with episodes of Kate Plus 8 and Jon and Kate Plus 8.  I think the only reason why I watch them is because I have such a small family and they'res is so big!



On Friday there was a very important basketball game. My whole school was watching it! Luckily UK won which is very exciting! I haven't even watched one game this season, but once it comes to watching a game at school and not having to do work I'm super into it!

Thursday and Friday I've discovered a lot of new music! I was looking for new music on Thursday and then  on Friday my mom and I went to the last gymnastics meet of the season. They were playing a lot of good music last night to I was using my favorite music app, Shazam, constantly!
I'll make a full music playlist in a next blog post so follow so you can see all the new music! Here's a link to my Spotify playlist if you can to see all of my music. Here is some of the songs that I can't stop playing right now!

Never Be Alone Shawn Mendes

Four Five Seconds Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul MacCartent 

Nobody Love Tori Kelly


Ever since I've seen College Prepsters dog Teddy I've been in love with toy poodles. Off of that breed though I've found Cavapoos. They're dogs mixed with the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Bichon Frise with a little bit of a Miniature Poodle and oh my gosh they are the cutest things ever! They look like puppies throughout their whole lives! I just die when I look at them! (Pinterest Board)

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and poodle mix- a mini king charles without all the shedding. i'm in love.
cavapoo  No, this one! Gaahhhhhh

Meet the Cava-Poo-Chon, a Cavalier King Charles spaniel and Bichon Frise mix bred with a Miniature Poodle, a new breed that never stops looking like a puppy

Thanks for reading! 
Tell me somethings from your week you've been loving or what your week has consisted of!
Don't forget to follow! It's completely free! All you need is an email and/or Bloglovin' account! 
XOXO Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!