lables posts

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Weekly Update | #16 2015 | {4/12-4/18}

This weekend will be very busy. My brother is going to Prom with one of his girl friends (friend who is a girl) on Saturday and then on Sunday my mom and I are going shopping around town.
I didn't get too many links this week, but here are some!

These three girls filmed a video in their car of songs through the years. It ranges from the 1940's all the way to the present!

Two | Hot Pursuit
This is a movie staring Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon and it look hilarious! I want to go see it so bad now!

On Saturday I did my mom's hair. She wanted a beachy wave look and her hair is about chin length. I found this video and tried it on her! I might even try it on my hair even though it's longer than hers!

I love throwing on a baseball cap in the summer because it can cover up your face if you aren't wearing makeup and it can cover up bad hair. I love this video of hairstyles for a baseball cap.

I've been wanting to get a monogrammed baseball hat for a while! I found some at Marley Lilly for $20, but I might also get one from a local boutique.
Monogrammed Baseball Hat
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow me it's free!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!