lables posts

Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Favorite Items From Lilly For Target

A couple of weeks ago Target had released items from their new collection Lilly For Target and I'm so excited! I know there are some major controversies with this but I love it! I love that I can get cute things for a very affordable price. I wanted to share with y'all all my favorite items!

 
 
 
 
 
{Click on the pictures to get a link to my liked items!}

I'd love to know all y'alls favorite items!
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!