lables posts

Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Go To Spring Nail Polish

I love pink. It's probably my absolute favorite color, but this color of pink is my absolute favorite! I've always had trouble finding the perfect pink nail polish. It's either too blue, too red, too grey, or too light. This pink though is the perfect hot pink. My toes are naturally very red and so are my fingers so I don't want to have too red of a nail polish on my toes and fingers. I also just don't really like blue-pink nail polish.
I was going to wait until Saturday to share this nail polish in my Links I'm Lovin' post, but I couldn't wait! I'll definitely be wearing this in the Spring and well on into the summer.
Click on the picture to get a link on where to buy this nail polish!
It's a little more bright than it looks in this picture!
Thanks for reading!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!