lables posts

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rainy Day Outfit Ideas

This week is going to be full of thunderstorms and rain. Yaya! (not really). I love storms and relaxing days inside just listening to the rain, but I love sunny warm days a little more. I'm not very prepared for those rainy days. The only real rainproof thing I have is an umbrella. I love those monogramed rain jackets from Marley Lilly and bright rain boots, but I have none of those things! So instead of trying to find them I'll just make a blog post about it because that's so smart!

{Source not given}




Tell me some of your rainy day essentials!
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!