lables posts

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Weekly Update | #14 & #15 2015 | {3/29 - 4/11}

Nothing much has happened this past week. We've come home from vacation and I still miss the beach. School has started and my normal routine has begun again.  It's nice to be back in the normal routine of things, but it also makes these posts really boring. I will say this week has been so gloomy and rainy, but this weekend it will finally be sunny. Plants have begun to bloom and tulips are popping up everywhere! 


 I thought instead of trying to figure out what to write that happened during the week I'll do a links I'm loving. You've probably seen these from other blogs and I've gotten plenty of links to share! I might switch my normal updates to Links I'm Lovin'!

Since I have enough money I've been thinking about buying a skirt/ skort from Lilly Pulitzer. I love their skirts and I Pin outfits for them all the time and I looked on their website for a skirt and found this one in Pink Colony. I love this print and I even have it in a wristlet, but I'm also thinking about waiting to see if they come out with anymore skirts in different prints.

This is a new movie staring Blake Lively (who doesn't love her!) From what I can see from the trailer it's about a women who gets into a car crash and doesn't age forever. It seems really good and I'm interested in checking it out! I love history and this is a fun way to see a woman go through time and experience different time frames!

Of course they had to make a video all about the fashion! Gah is it just me or does anyone else love fashion in the 40's and 50's!

I love Jimmy Fallon and I think he's absolutely hilarious. I just sit in my bed dying of laughter when I watch snit bits from is show. I found this one with Ryan Reynolds (who's married to Blake lively even though all of y'all probably know that!) Ryan Reynolds is seriously sooo funny in this video you just have to watch!

My mom and I love Tina Fey and this video is so funny. I don't even know what to say about it you just have to watch!

Okay I'm in love with this top and I need it in my closet! All said.

Okay I thought this was so cool! Time came out with a name chart and you can see if your name will increase or decrease in 25 years. My name increased in 2011 and will decline as a baby name every year from now through 2038. My favorite baby names will also decline through the next couple of years. I'd love to know how your name is going to do and if you have any favorite baby names how well they are doing!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me! Everything is in the sidebar, all my social media links and links to follow me on this blog!
Have a great day!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!