Thursday, May 21, 2015

Evelyn Henson

Y'all I have a new obsession!
Mallory from Mallory at the Plaza had recently made a post about Evelyn Henson. I've heard the brand name before from Dorthy at Prep in Your Step and I thought the prints and paintings were cute, but then never really thought much more. I would just look past a prints on Pinterest, maybe even pin it, but I've never visited her site. I recently have though and I've fallen in love! I scrolled through all the art and thought it was so fun and cute! Being an artist myself I love finding new artists to admire and finding new paintings!

After scrolling through everything on her website I will definitely be getting the Washington D.C. print. If you know me at all you'll know that I absolutely love that place! I'd love to put a lot of these on a gallery wall too.
Tell me some of your favorite prints in the comments!
Thanks for reading y'all!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!