Saturday, May 16, 2015

Weekly Update | #19 2015 | {4/11-4/16}



Hey y'all!
This week was so busy with school things. I had two presentations in Spanish class and two tests on Friday. This weekend I'm slammed with homework. Luckily though I have time to write some posts (more or less avoid starting my homework, haha!) I have collected some links for y'all though!

I don't know if I mentioned this in a post before because I've had it bookmarked for a while, but this seriously is so funny! I was laughing so hard by the end. Truth be told I've done this with my mom in the car before, haha!

Two | Quizlet
Since I had two tests this week I used quizlet so much! You can use it on your phone but on the computer there are a lot more settings! I would highly recommend setting up an account!

This is kind of cool. I've been guessed to be in my 20's and early 30's but I'm no where near that age, haha! I do get asked if I'm in college or a sorority, etc.

I thought this was so special. Pandora released this on mothers day, but I've found it again this week.

Since on Thursday everyone walked out of the school and it started pouring rain I thought it was time to get one of these. It was raining hard Friday morning too, but luckily it stopped when I got to school. I don't exactly like using an umbrella. They usually break, or get so caught in the wind that they just whip around everywhere and don't keep me dry. Hopefully I'll be able to grab one of these soon!

I'm officially obsessed with this game. I'm constantly playing it now! It's a simple game, but if you're looking for something to entertain you in class or anything else I think this is a good game to download.

Oh my gosh I wish I could grab a pair, but they're sold out in my size! They look so much like Lilly Pulitzer shorts and I wish I could have grabbed these, but oh well! They might come back in-stock soon!

Eight | Landon Austin
I have recently started really enjoying his covers and songs! My favorite song of his currently is his cover of Ignition by R Kelly.

Y'all J. Crew is having an amazing sale! I would highly recommend checking it out and stocking up!

I watched this a while ago and have found it again! I'm going through and watching all the episodes again!

Thanks for reading y'all!
I'd love it if you followed me!
XOXO Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!