Friday, May 15, 2015

My Summer Bucket List


Since summer will quickly be approaching which means all of us will be getting out of school. 
FREEDOM!
I have never wanted summer to come as badly as I do now. Because of that I of course wish to do so many things this summer. (Even though the majority of them wont happen.) I do love making these posts though!

1.) Go on a road trip with my friends.
2.) Get a job.
3.)  Go shopping in a big city.
4.) Go out west.
5.) Visit Chicago and go to a baseball game.
6.) Clean the whole house.
7.) Start a workout routine and stick with it.
8.) Buy a Lilly dress.
9.) Create an original painting and hang it up.
10.) Say yes to a spontaneous adventure.
11.) Go on a long hike and take a lot of pictures.
12.) Send a message in a bottle.
13.) Take an art class.
14.) Have a bonfire.
15.) Go camping.
16.) Spend a rainy day just baking, and baking, and baking!
17.) Go to lots of museums.
19.) Have a spa day.
20.) Text friends that I haven't talked to in a while.
21.) Have a picnic.
22.) Go to a carnival with friends.
23.) Set off fireworks.
24.) Make a time capsule.
25.) Have a movie marathon.
26.) Go to baseball games.
27.) Fly a kite.
28.) Write a message in a balloon and let it go.
29.) Buy from an ice cream truck.
30.) Make cake pops.

Thanks for reading y'all! I'd love to know anything you have on your bucket list this summer!
Don't forget to follow this blog if you liked it! It's free to follow!
XOXO Alyson





2 comments:

  1. This is a great bucketlist!! I am counting down the days till summer!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only have seven days left till we're on summer break and I can't wait any longer, haha!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!