lables posts

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Summer's In The Air

Yaya we're so close to summer! My mom, grandma, and I have recently gone out to buy flowers, it's in my weekly update (here). I love going to the flower shop and picking out flowers. I love the colors and the smells. There's so much possibility with all the agreements and where to put them. Every year my mom and I put flowers in our garden, but this year we didn't because there wasn't any space. We put our flowers in pots this year and I think they turned out so well! 
I loved the confetti pots and that's what we used in the pots out front!

I thought these pink flowers were so pretty!

I also really loved the purple!








The two pots out front turned out so good! I love them!

Our pot in the back though has to be my favorite. My mom and I were debating on this pot for so long and we went with my idea. Yaya I won, haha! We were thinking about putting flowers in the front to spill over, we luckily didn't do that though because we didn't have enough room! I love seeing it from the kitchen window and our back door!

Thanks so much for reading! 
If you liked my blog you can follow! It's free, all you need is an email or a Bloglovin' account!
XOXO Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!