Monday, May 18, 2015

Threshold for Target Favorites


Last Saturday my mom and I stopped into Target to pick up some things and while we were there I saw some really cute home decor. I didn't know what it was since we just passed by it, but last week I saw Caroline from Citrus and Style post on Threshold for Target and saw some things from her post that looked like what I saw. I hope at some point I'll be able to grab a couple of things! I really enjoy when Target does these partnerships (especially if the collections last for a while) because you get great deals from brands that have expensive prices. I love all the colors and items I've put together and I would put all of these things in my room if they'd fit! It has so many pieces in the collection and their great to buy if you're buying your first apartment/ house or expanding the decor in your house. 

I'd love to know what your favorites are, leave them in the comments below!
Don't forget to follow this blog if you like it!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!