Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wicker Bags

one | two | three | four | five

This spring and summer seems to be the season that wicker bags are coming back. I am starting to see clutches and crossbody wicker bags everywhere. They can either be simple clutches like the two made by Vineyard Vines are they can be little critters like the ones Kate Spade are making. They range from $20 to $200 and there is a wicker bag made for everyone! I love the Vineyard Vines glitter clutch and I think that will be a cute accessory to add to a dress or to use as a little cosmetic bag to put in your backpack for school next year.
Tell me your favorite wicker bag in the comments! How do you feel about this new trend? The  trend is kind of growing on me! For a long time I though it was just a purse moms would wear, but now I'm seeing so many fashion bloggers accessorize them with cute outfits!

Don't forget to follow this blog if you liked it! It is completely free and all you need is an email address or a Bloglovin' account! It's all in the sidebar!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!