Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Essie 2015 Summer Collection


I don't know about y'all but Essie is one of my top favorite nail polish brands. They have such a wide variety of colors and the consistency of the nail polishes are perfect! I love this seasons nail polishes because they are colors I've never really had before. They are colors I normally wouldn't choose (because I always stay with the same hot pink nail polish) and I really like branching out. I don't know which colors are my favorite because they're all so pretty! I love how they've chosen to have a pretty white, a bright red, and an icy blue. It's a variety of colors for a variety of people! I might just need to grab all of these colors!
Thanks for reading! If you like my blog I'd love it if you'd follow me!
XOXO Alyson

6 comments:

  1. This collection really is perfect to me! I like colors that are not too bright, but also not too dark and can still make a bold statement. I feel like all of these colors just suit my wants better than any prior collection releases. :)

    Hailey - www.asouthernsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know exactly what you mean! The colors are just perfect! I love your blog by the way!
      XO Alyson

      Delete
  2. I love essie nail products! Super cute for spring and the names are adorable. Just gained a new follower/reader on your blog-keep it up Alyson!

    xx Maria | mariainmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much for following, it means a lot!!! Your blog is so cute too!
      XOXO Alyson

      Delete
  3. I love Essie nail polish, and this collection for summer is now on my wishlist!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie nail polish is great and it's on my wishlist too!
      XOXO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!