Wednesday, June 24, 2015

KJP Spinnaker Bracelet Collection

I've known about KJP (Keil James Patrick) for a long time and I knew he has a fairly sucessful buisness, but I've never really checked it out. Recently though I can across a post from Caroline at Citrus and Style and she had a post about the new bracelets from the Spinnaker collection. I instantly went over to KJP's website and now I'm obsessed! The Spinnaker bracelets are so cute and casual, but they can also be easily dressed up.
I've been looking for bracelets to layer my watch with and I think I've found one (or 9) that I really want to buy.  I love, love, love the Audrey Scallop, American, and Nantucket Rainbow Fleet. I know I'm going to be saving my money to buy one of these soon! 

I'd love to know which ones you love! I can't decide which one I want to buy so I'd love to have any suggestions!
XOXO Alyson

2 comments:

  1. I love the one on the bottom, it's so adorable!

    Running Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorites too! I think it will look so cute for the 4th of July!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!