Saturday, June 6, 2015

Weekly Update | #21 2015 | (4/24 - 5/6)

One week is done with summer and it couldn't be any better! The amount of freedom is amazing. I ended up throwing everything away from this year and the relief was great. I felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders and I could finally relax!
Last weekend my dad had opened the pool. It was a very pretty day outside so I decided to go swimming.
 
My dad decided to take pictures of me in the pool, haha! It was kind of cold, but still a great first day of summer!
On Friday my family and I and my grandma went to The Cheesecake Factory. I'm a little frustrated that I didn't take any pictures. I had the caesar salad in the lunch portion and the thing was huge! For a second I thought they accidentally gave me the dinner portion, but our waiter said, " Can you believe that is our lunch portion! The dinner portion is like three times that size!" I know I'll be having it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next couple of days, haha! I had the vanilla bean cheesecake which was pretty good. I absolutely love the strawberry cheesecake, and I had that my first time I went. I want to try as many as I can so I went with this one. It was pretty good!

Anyways this is everything that I've found during the weeks!
Lilly has released their agendas for the year and I am so excited! This time around it was easier for me to choose what agenda I wanted to get. I got a navy one last year so I new I wanted to not get a navy. It seemed like a big trend for Lilly this year to have navy agendas, but the agenda in Pink Lemonade caught my eye. Even if I didn't set the rule of not getting a navy agenda I would still get this one! 

Two | How to Walk in 6" Heels 
I came across this on YouTube and though it would be useful at least one day. I have no need for it now, but her tips are really helpful!

Three | DIY Marble Phone Case
I don't know about y'all but I really like the marble trend! I don't know when it's started of if it's ended, but I still love the cases.

Four | How I Curl My Hair
Shelby Church has posted a video on how she curls her hair and oh my gosh her hair is so pretty! Her technique is pretty easy and basic. If you're looking for a quick and new way to curl your hair you might want to check this video out.

Five | Summer Party Tipes + DIY
I love the ideas of simple little parties like this! I think they are so fun and I'd love to host something like this one day!

Thanks for reading y'all! I'd love to know when any of y'all are getting out of school since everyone gets out during different times of the month!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!