lables posts

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Favorite Inexpensive Sandals


one | two | three | four | five | six

I love summer sandals especially when I can get them $30 or less! I wear my sandals almost every time my family and I go out to dinner or I just need to look a little nicer than my flip flops, Nike shorts, and old t-shirts. I got my pair about a year or to ago from Target and they are the shoes I pretty much only wear during the summer. I think a cute pair of sandals is a must have in everyone's summer wardrobe no matter what you classify your style as. Sometimes even when there are warm days during the school year my friends wear their sandals to school. I don't always wear mine because I usually get cold in class, but these shoes can last you well into Spring and late Summer.
I'd love to know your favorite pair so leave them in the comments!
I'd love it if you followed if you like this blog! It's free all you need is an email account or Bloglovin' account.
XOXO Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!