lables posts

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Mid Year Favorites

I love reading favorites posts because you get to learn more about one of your favorite bloggers and the products they love. Instead of telling y'all all of my favorite products I thought I would tell you all my mid year favorites and things I love in general.

Ice cream flavor- I love the classic chocolate, but cookie dough fro yo is also really high up on my favorites.
Sport- I'm not a huge sports fan at all, but I've been loving baseball this season! My poor parents though because I'm constantly asking questions about baseball, haha!
Color- Most likely pink. I love so many colors though! So I guess anything super bright.
Travel destination- If you've been reading for a while then you'll know that I love, love, love Washington D.C. 
Nail polish color- This summer I've really been loving Wet n Wild Megalast in Candy-licious/ Rose Bonbon. I just think it's the perfect color pink! Bikini So Teeny by Essie is also one of my absolute favorite summer colors and I wear it multiple times every summer.
Summer activity- I love laying in the pool and swimming!
Summer shoes- Sandals are my absolute go to. I love getting them at Target because they're so inexpensive and my pair has lasted me for about two years now.
Animal- Does my dog Sosa count...
Type of food- Chinese!
Season- Summer! I also really, really love winter. I love either or because by the end of summer it's so hot that I want winter to come, but then I love summer during the winter because I get sick of the cold and I want to get out of school. Get what I mean?
Food- My mom makes a Spinach Artichoke pasta that I could seriously eat everyday. I love, love, love that for dinner.
Lilly Pulitzer print- It changes a lot, so I'll give you a couple favorites : Peelin Out, Chin Chin, Lobstah Roll, First Impressions, Lucky Charms, Pink Colony, and All Nighter.
Favorite Lilly Pulitzer item- I love my scarf in First Impressions because it's the very first "clothing item" I've purchased from the brand, but I also really like my agenda and I'm constantly using my tumbler in Peelin' Out. 
App- The Line Zen and ZigZag have been my constant go to's when I want to play a game! It's by Ketchapp by the way!

Thanks for reading! Leave in the comments some of your mid year favorites! Either from the categories above or anything you've been liking!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!