lables posts

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Three New Favorite Things To Watch

I'm not a big T.V. watcher like at all. I spend 90% of my time on YouTube watching the Shaytards or beauty videos. I did for a long time love Teen Wolf and to be completely honest that's why I asked for a laptop for Christmas so I could watch all the episodes on MTV.com. I then went through a long phase this summer and most of last year not really watching any T.V. and only YouTube. For almost four weeks every other day it rained and rained and rained and it wouldn't stop. My mom had foot surgery during one of the weeks where it rained and she started getting into T.V. some more shows. I decided to start coming down and watching them with her. We've found a couple we both like, but these are my three favorites.

Fixer Upper- I love watching interior design videos and house renovations. One day I came down for a snack and my mom was watching this show. I'd seen it before from commercials during the Property Brother's show and was kind of interested in it. I sat down in the family room with her until 10 o'clock just watching this show and even my dad got interested in it. We could actually hear him watching it upstairs when he went up for bed, haha.
Real Housewives of Orange County- I hate to admit that I love this show, but I do. My mom and I always watch it when it's on! She'll text me saying "OC is coming on" and I grab my laptop and phone, sometimes even my chargers because I'm down there for so long, and we watch it.
Baseball- Okay so if you know me personally then you'll know that I am 99% not a sports fan (that 1% almost never ever comes out, maybe once a football season, haha.) But this summer I have gotten super into baseball. Granted if you ask me questions about the best players on certain teams or anything technical I will draw a complete blank. I've been really enjoying watching it though and I've really gotten into a lot of games! I stayed up until 1:00 one night to find out if the Cubs or Reds would win (and the Cubs did, yaya!)

Tell me some of your favorite shows to watch in the comments! I'd love to know anymore to watch!
Don't forget to follow it's free and all you need is an email account or Bloglovin' account! Everything is in the sidebar!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!