Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Tips For Having A Productive Day | Summertime


Go to bed early.
I like to stay up until 12 o'clock at night watching movies and YouTube videos, but that normally means that I don't wake up until 10 or 11 o'clock and I end up wasting half my day. Going to bed around 10:00 or 11:00 can help me wake up earlier in the mornings and get out of bed.
Wake up early.
Like I said above it's best to get to bed early so you can wake up. After a couple of days into the summer I start to set my alarm for 9 or 10 o'clock so I can get up earlier. I also love laying in bed and slowly waking up, but after a while I get sick of that and just roll out of bed, haha.
Instantly eat breakfast.
Once I get up I like to head downstairs and fix a bowl of cereal. It just gets me started for my day and I know I need to start getting ready.
Make a list the night before or that morning of all the things you need to do.
I love making lists. I literally make them all the time. I just have so many ideas racing in my head all the time and I just need to have them written down. I also really like being able to cross something off. Just something about doing that makes me feel so productive and it visually shows me that I am getting things done.
Workout.
I know a lot of people don't like working out. But trust me it's totally worth it. I love working out because it gives you endorphin's (and endorphin's make you happy and happy people don't shoot their husbands! If you know that movie reference leave it in the comments!) Ever since I've started and finished summer gym it has motivated me to workout a lot more! If you don't know what I'm talking about here's the link to my post about it (here). I just like to slowly wake up and then put on my workout clothes before I go down to eat breakfast. A little after breakfast I like to start my workout routine. Follow my blog so you'll be able to see my workout routine post!

I'd love to know in the comments if you do anything in the mornings to make your day productive!
Don't forget to follow this blog if you like it, it's completly free, all you need is an email or bloglovin' account!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!