Thursday, July 23, 2015

Room Makeover | Part 2

Guys the purple is all gone! 
It took my mom and I just one day to paint the whole room in two coats, but I'm super tired now!
I was waiting till next week or the week after that to be able to paint it, but my mom woke me up Sunday morning and said "Wanna paint your room today?" Of course I said yes so I got ready and we went to Lowes.



Looking at this bottom picture you might think I'm crazy with how white the bedroom looks. Don't worry I felt the same way, but we've put the furniture back in place and it's making the room seem a lot better/ less white. I just have to put up my gallery wall and some other pictures to complete the room. In a week though we're getting the carpet replaced so it will look a little different after that too.
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow if you like my blog!
XOXO Alyson

2 comments:

  1. I love room makeovers, I can't wait to see what yours will look like once it's done!!
    xo, Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Room makeovers are seriously so much fun! My room is so close to being done and I might do a room tour video, so I guess just check back soon! By the way your blog is super cute!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!