lables posts

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Things To Do Away From Your Computer

                                 
If you are anything like me then you understand the feeling of your life revolving around your laptop. Once I wake up to the moment I fall asleep I'm on my laptop. I check emails, watch YouTube videos, watch t.v., and blog on my laptop. The only problem is that I spend way too much time on my laptop. I noticed a couple of days ago that I wasted a perfectly good summer day spending my time inside on my laptop instead of tanning outside and hanging out with my family. By the end of the day I felt like I wasted a whole day and I felt semi unproductive (I did get some blog posts done though!) That night I decided to make a post about all the things you can do instead of being on your laptop.
Take a walk.
Lay out in the sun.
Go to the pool and/ or beach.
Visit a friend.
Play a card game.
Play a board game.
Take your dog to the park.
Go on a bike ride.
Go on a picnic.
Go berry picking.
Go shopping!
Clean your room and/or the house.
Read a book.
Move furniture around in your room.
Do some charity work.

Some of these may not be very realistic for some people, but I tried to keep this list as realistic as possible. I'd love to know any more ideas you have, just leave them in the comments!
Don't forget to follow this blog if you liked it!
XOXO Alyson

1 comment:

  1. One of favorite things is to clean my room! I love making my room organized and rearranging furniture.

    Running Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!