Sunday, July 5, 2015

Weekly Update | #23 2015 | (5/28- 6/5)

Happy late Independence Day y'all!
My mom had foot surgery on Thursday so the whole family spent 4th of July resting so we didn't do very much. We did have typical American food though (you know hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries, onion rings...) It was a very quiet day, besides night time when everyone was setting off fireworks!
Somebody from a neighborhood across from ours was setting off fireworks so I watched them out my window. I tried to take some pictures, but they've ended up being a little bad, haha! The fireworks were super pretty in real life though!





On Monday my brother and I went to help our Grandmas house to clean up her back porch and we ended up buying some flowers after. If you didn't know already I love flowers. I think they're so pretty and they just brighten any space you put them in. It's just impossible not to simile when you see flowers (or is that just me, haha.)








Anyways, here are a few of my links I've found!

One | St. Anne Tote
This looks so much like the Louis Vuitton Never Full Tote, but a lot cheaper and you can actually decide the print you want on the bag and the color!
Two | Camera Shy?
I found this a great article if your anything like me and shy infront of the camera. It has some great tips that I would recommened checking out!
Even though it's summer I weirdly spend more time at my desk than I normally do during the school year. I guess it's because I'm blogging so much now and I just like sitting there when I am blogging! It's just a quick routine that you can do if your feeling like you need a good stretch at your desk.

Thanks for reading!
XOXO Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!