Friday, August 28, 2015

7 Occasions For Lilly Pulitzer








We can all agree right now that Lilly Pulitzer is one of the boldest, loudest, and brightest designers known in the fashion world. It can be a little daunting and too bright to wear. If you pair it with the right things and right occasions then you can feel confident in these gorgeous prints. I shared my seven occasions that I would wear cute Lilly Pulitzer items to. The majority of these items are still on Lilly Pulitzer's site if you still want to buy some of these things.
I'd love to know which occasion is your favorite in the comments! I really can't choose one but I love the back to school one because of the color of the tunic and I love the bag! I might just have to save up money for that bag! Then again I love the chilly winter, dressy dinner party, and the off to yoga class. 

2 comments:

  1. PREACH! My life is very boring at the moment so I usually wear Lilly for school... But hopefully I can do new things! :)
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear my Lilly all the time to school too (and it's a little ridiculous how much I repeat the few items I own, haha.) I know how you feel about your life being boring at the moment (mine is almost all the time.) I never even go to something like a brunch date, but I think the idea and outfit is so cute!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!