Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back To School 2015 | My 10 Minute Morning

Waking up for school is never ever fun. I mean I think we can all agree on that. Most of last year I slept in a lot.  I feel like I've mastered the 10 minuet morning so here are some of my tips!
I would always wake up so rushed and frantic and throwing together a decent outfit was not easy. I always recommend having a set outfit in your mind that you know you can easily throw on and it looks good. Also comfort is key! This is one of my favorite outfits to throw on because it's comfy and you look put together. If your school is really cold like mine I always stuff a white cardigan in my backpack to throw on when I get cold.

For school I always have a set makeup routine that I can get done in about 5 to 15 minuets depending on how rushed I am. You can definitely switch some of these products out with your favorites. Instead of having a cream/ liquid blush for me I'd go for powder since my skin is so oily, but I know this blush is really good and it can also double as a lip stain so you're doing two things at once. You can also drop some of these products all together. Maybe you don't have to fill in your eyebrows so instead of spending a lot of time that you can't waste you can just drop that step. I also recommend using a concealer when you're rushed in the mornings instead of foundation because it's easier to put on and usually it can cover areas a lot better than one layer of foundation would.
Tell me some of your tips to get ready in under ten minuets! You can leave it in the comments!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!