lables posts

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back To School 2015 | My Favorite Agenda & How I Organize It


My agenda is probably my biggest essential during school. I'm always writing lists, homework, tests, and even things outside of school in it. If y'all didn't know though Lilly Pulitzer is my favorite place to get agendas. (surprise, surprise) Really though they are great quality, have a great amount of space, and they have an assortment of sizes (and they come with really cute stickers and patterns, haha.)
This is the agenda I purchased this year (here).

I had the one in Trippin and Sippin last year and I loved it, but I didn't really love how I organized some things. Here are my tips/ ideas on how I'm going to organize this school year!

I'm always color coding and in my last agenda I used the Papermate Profile 1.4 Ballpoint pens. This year though I decided to use the Staedtler Triplus Fineliner (you can also get these at Target but they are cheaper on amazon.) I also keep them in this super cute Tusk In Sun pencil case (they currently aren't selling any on amazon and that's were I got mine, but I found one here in First Impressions) from Lilly Pulitzer. It does look a little small, but it's also super spacious.

All I can really say for my tips is to color code! It's so much easier to write things down and looking at my monthly over view is so much easier because I know "Oh I have an orthodontist appointment because it green!" Or I have a test on Friday in English because it's pink and that means school.

In my week by week though I don't color code my classes like some people do because I find that I'll never grab for my pens to write stuff down. Since I always have my pencil with me I just write my class and the homework assignment. I can't show y'all that now though because I haven't started school yet.

That's mainly all I do in my agenda. It's pretty simple and easy. If y'all have any other tips or questions just let me know in the comments!
XOXO Alyson 

1 comment:

  1. I do a similar thing as well, but I color code my classes and the classes I teach as well!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!