lables posts

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Back To School 2015 | My Favorite Vera Bradley Totes

When I went to middle school having a Vera Bradley tote or backpack was the cool thing to wear. So many girls carried these fun paisley patterns and I wanted to get one so bad. I ended up getting a knockoff in 8th grade and used it all year. I pretty much destroyed the thing, but I loved it! I still use it now when we go on road trips. Even though I didn't have an exact Vera Bradley bag I do know that their cotton totes are super good quality!
 Since I didn't get to have one when I was in middle school I thought I would share with y'all ones that I would have considered buying. They aren't really "the thing" at my high school and they aren't the most practical thing to use since I have so many books to carry around. If you do travel a lot though and you want a cute tote I would recommend these!

I would say Lilly Pulitzer is more my thing with patterns, but I still love a lot of the Vera Bradley totes and lunch bags!
Tell me your favorite thing from Vera Bradley!
XOXO Alyson

8 comments:

  1. The Vera prints have been super cute lately! Those are the perfect back to school tote!

    Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great for back to school. I wish I could still use one, but I have to carry too much to class, haha. Thanks for commenting!
      XO Alyson

      Delete
  2. These totes are all so cute! I have a Vera Bradley backpack that I bought last year for college. I did use a Longchamp Le Pliage tote, but one of the straps broke on me and I had to go for something a little more practical! I think that Vera Bradley has really good quality material and that the cute patterns are a great plus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I'm sorry it broke! The Vera Bradley backpacks are super cute!
      XO Alyson

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love all of these! Vera Bradley totes and backpacks were pretty popular in college and I do have a few of my own :) . They're just so darn cute!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya I'm so glad that they're popular in college! I've been wanting to buy one and use it, but I really have no where to use it besides trips! Thanks for the comment!
      XO Alyson

      Delete
  4. I love Vera Bradley! I have a tote and backpack so I can switch it up! One great thing about Vera Bradley is the organization with the inside pockets! Definitely a back to school must have!

    Janae
    www.hiyallblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh the organization in the bags are amazing! I love the amount of pockets that are in them!
      XO Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!