lables posts

Friday, August 21, 2015

Liebster Award | Part 2


I'm so super excited to say that I've been tagged to do the Liebster Award once again! This is one of my absolute favorite tags to not only read, but to write myself! I've been tagged by Cat from The Byrd Book! Go check out her blog and follow because it's so cute! Thanks Cat so much for nominating me! I'm so glad to be able to write another one!
If you all haven't read my old Liebster Award I'll give you a run down on all the rules!


____________________________________________________________________
Rules
-Thank and link the blogger(s) that have nominated you.
-Nominate at least 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) who you think deserve the award. Make sure to link their blogs!
-Answer the 11 questions posted by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
-Write 11 new questions for the people you are nominating.
-Notify your nominees.
____________________________________________________________________

Here are the questions Cat left for me and her other nominees!

When did you start your blog?
Back in February of this year. My first post is hereI don't have a "normal first post", because I had uploaded posts from a different blog, but soon deleted them because I wanted to have all the posts that were original to this blog. I just didn't like how I had written them because I feel like it didn't sound like me (if you know what I mean, haha.)

Why did you start it and what inspired you to do so?
I found the YouTube beauty community when I was 10 and for a very long time I really wanted to make videos. I tried begging my parents, but my dad offered to help me make a blog. I had a couple blogs before this one and they were all very similar to the content of this one. Now after about a year of switching blogs I've settled with this one! I definitely like the writing aspect of blogging 110% more than filming!

What is the main theme of your blog?
Like my header says I would say mine ranges from fashion and lifestyle and everything in between!

What are some of your favorite blogs to read?
I actually can't choose because I like so many! Here is a link to all the blogs I follow!

Which blog post are you most proud of?
I had to search through the archive for this one and it was honestly so hard to choose, because I put so much effort in every post (seriously it takes me a week or more to write some of them.) These are the ones that I would say I probably worked my hardest on.

What are your hobbies?
Obliviously I love to blog, but if you've been reading for a little while then you'll know I love art! I'm taking two art classes this year which I'm super excited (but also a little intimidated!) I've also (kind of) started an art blog! It's not for any teaching purposes and what not because I am 100% a beginner. I mostly have it to keep a journal of how I've grown over the years. I need to start updating it, but I'd love it if y'all checked it out!

Are you still in school? If so, what year?
I am in school! I'm a high school student, but I don't want to say what year just for privacy reasons.

What’s your favorite color?
Pink, but if gold counts that too!

 How would you describe your style?
Preppy. My friends always tell me that, haha! One of my friends the other day said to me, "Alyson I'm dressed like you!" and I was like "How are you dressed like me, haha?" and she just says, "Preppy, duh." 

Where do you want to travel?
Anywhere! Alaska has been on my top 5 since I was probably 9 or 10. I've also always wanted to travel to Europe and see all the architecture and art. Right now my top two have to be Chicago (to see a Cubs game!) and to go back to Washington D.C. and visit all the museums and monuments again as well as going back to a Nationals game and hopefully they'll win whenever I go back!

How much do you love your readers? (I hope to the moon and back!)
More than to the moon and back!!! Seriously you guys are the best and I love, love, love hearing from y'all in the comments! Honestly I wouldn't even have this blog if it weren't for y'all. But the few of you who do follow and read and even better respond, are the best!

____________________________________________________________________
My Questions
1.) What's the meaning behind your blog name?
2.) How long have you been blogging?
3.) Name one hobby you have that would be considered odd to everyone else, but you honestly love.
4.) Where do you see yourself in three years?
5.) If you could switch lives with someone for 24 hours who would you be and why?
6.) What are some of your tips for people who want to start blogging but aren't too sure about it?
7.) What are your 3 favorite posts you've written?
8.) What is your favorite post that someone else has written?
9.) What's your favorite form of social media?
10.) What has been your go to outfit this summer?
11.) List 11 random facts about you!
____________________________________________________________________

My Nominees
I couldn't find 11 blogs so if you're reading this and you have less than 200 followers go ahead and do this tag and say I tagged you! If you do, please notify me that you're doing it so I can read it!
Chic Carolina
Basque Prep
The Deborah Amkaya Chronicles
Polka Dot and Pearls
Maria In May
Alison Marie

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your answers to the questions in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post, Alyson! So glad you did mine, even if it was your second nomination (:

    xoxo Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved answering your questions! Thanks so much for nominating me, I love doing this tag, haha!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!