Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale

I'm so super excited to announce that the Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale is here!!! 

I don't have many tips for this sale because it's the first time I'm ever going to buy things, but I wanted to announce that the sale starts Monday, August 17 at 8 am ET time and ends Tuesday, August 18 at 11:59 pm ET.
This sale only happens twice a year so set your alarm and stock up! By the way to save any confusion you may have this sale used to be called the Endless Summer Sale, but I think they've just changed the name.

This sale is also super popular so don't be too frustrated when it crashes or you have to wait to get in. Lilly tries to make this as enjoyable for everyone. So just take a breath and calm down because I imagine the couple of things you want will still be there! They also have a new rule of a "virtual line." You will start out in a virtual line when you get on the site and then once you check out you will be put at the end of the virtual line. Special tweets are on their twitter if you want more information.

Here are some articles I've been reading to get prepared!


Good luck and happy shopping!




2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I can snatch something!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I already have my tab open on the computer and it's only 7 o'clock, haha! Hopefully things will still be there when I come home from school!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!