Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The St. Anne Tote

One of my favorite tote bags has to be the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, but the price is no where near my favorite. I just can't justify 1.) asking for a bag that heavily priced or 2.) saving up for a bag that heavily priced. It's waaay out of my price range for a bag, but it's also such a classic style and color (and it's Louis, no one can argue about not loving that brand right?) 
So instead of bothering saving up that money I figured, why not look for a dupe. Well, I didn't exactly "look for a dupe." I was on YouTube one day watching What's In My Bag videos. I found Kate from Lone Star State Southern by her YouTube name or more commonly referred to as A Lone Star State Of Southern. I clicked on her video thinking it was the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, but it was the St. Anne Tote that looks a lot like a Louis! I about died of excitement seeing such a close dupe to the Louis Vuitton Neverfull so I instantly went over to the website. It's about a $1,115 differnce to the Neverfull which in my mind is a steal of a deal. 
Another great thing about this bag is that you can customize the color from 24 different color combos and 9 different patterns. You can also add you initials for just five more dollars. 
Another great thing about the website is that you can see all your customization there to see what your bag will look like.
I wanted to share with y'all all of the combo's I've made!

Granted it is $145 and that can still be a little pricey for a bag, but this seems like a good quality bag and a great deal if you don't want to spend money on the Neverfull or can't decide if you want to buy the Neverfull just yet. 
These make such a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, and Easter and something you or the person you are gifting will use for a long time!
Tell me your favorite combo in the comments, and what you think about the bag!
I'd love it if you followed me if you like the blog! It's free and all you need is an Email address or Bloglovin' account!

2 comments:

  1. I need to look into this bag! I've been looking for one (:

    ~Emma
    Seacoast to the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've been wanting to get one for a while now!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!