Sunday, September 6, 2015

August Favorites | 2015

I cannot tell y'all how thankful I am for this three day weekend! 
Ugh, school has been so time consuming! I just felt so overwhelmed with the amount of homework I have had these past two weeks. My AP World History class and Algebra 2 class have been super draining and by the time I'm done with homework from those classes I want to fall asleep. It's a little frustrating because I want to blog, but I never have time! During this three day weekend though I'm going to try my hardest to write a lot of posts (in between the large amount of homework I have.)
Anyways, I ended up having some August favorites that I wanted  to share with y'all! I'm a little late with posting this, but better late than never!

Baseball
I honestly cannot tell y'all how many times I've mentioned baseball on this blog, but I really, really have been loving it! I still have a whole lot (a ton) to learn about the game, but keeping up with everything about it has been so much fun. I've never been a big sports person, but I have seriously been following the Cubs almost all summer and they have become my absolute favorite MLB team.

I have seriously been loving these! I got them at first for art so I could make colored Zentangles, but I've started using these colors for pens in my Agenda. They are very vibrant colors and they don't bleed through the pages of my Lilly Agenda. I also love how they make my messy handwriting look nice!

Guys I can't tell you how slammed I've been with homework! Oh my gosh it's been awful! Honestly I wouldn't be sane without my agenda. Not only do I use my Lilly Agenda, but I'm also writing down tests and things like that in my phones planner.


Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner
I've seriously been loving how my curls look and I think it's because I've changed to this shampoo and conditioner! My curls look shiny and soft and they feel pretty moisturized. I've always loved their leave in conditioner so I figured I might try the shampoo and conditioner and I've just been loving it!

My skin has been breaking out so bad recently and I think it's just because of the stress of school or because I've been eating surgery foods (whoops!). I've definitely gone back to my mask and scrub and my skin has very slowly begun to clear up. 

Tell me some of your favorites in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I love your agenda! It's super cute! Also, I completely understand about blogging! I do my homework all day and never have more time to blog. Hopefully it will get better soon!

    XO Cat
    readthebyrdbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm really hoping some of my teachers will calm down with the amount of homework they give, haha! Thanks for commenting by the way!
      XO Alyson

      Delete
  2. Haha I use the same shampoo and conditioner! And the homework, oh my goodness... it's been nonstop ever since I started school two weeks ago. I wish I had a three day weekend, enjoy it!

    ~Emma
    seacoasttothesouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this shampoo and conditioner, haha! I'm using this three day weekend to my advantage so I can get ahead with my World History notes and hopefully be able to watch the Cubs the next few nights they're on instead of writing notes, haha.
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!