lables posts

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Favorite Elsa's

one | two | three | four | five | six
After getting my very first Elsa I have wanted more and more and more. They are seriously the best tops ever! Granted they are fairly expensive, but I recommend getting them during one of the After Party Sales or during the warehouse sale. That's when I got mine and I really recommend stocking up on Elsa's then because they are on such an amazing sale! I went through and chose some of my favorites from their collection right now. I really, really want to get the one in Scuba to Cuba and Pack Your Trunk. I just hope they don't sell out in either anytime soon because I need to save up my money to buy one!
Tell me your favorite in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!