lables posts

Monday, September 14, 2015

Plum Paper Planners

If you've been reading for quiet some time now then you'll know how I feel about my Lilly Pulitzer planners. My beloved Lilly Pulitzer planners. It has honestly been my best friend all through high school and even between school breaks. 
One of the girls in my AP World History class pulled out a new planner and all the girls around her (including myself) freaked out because it was so stinking cute! I instantly saw it and thought "O.M.G it's an Erin Condren planner!!!" but after one of the girls in our little area of the classroom asked the brand and she said it was a Plum Paper Planner. 
I instantly went on Etsy and found Plum Paper and was lost in all the colors and different things you can plan out. They sell regular planners, monthly planners, student planners, fitness and meal planners, wedding planners, and to shock you, there are even more! Honestly it's a little hard not to add one (or 12) to my wishlist board on Pinterest. I don't need one though. I have my Lilly planner for the year, but the Plum Planners are just really cute!
 I love the idea of having a completely personalized planner! When you instantly click on a planner you can customize your name, the week by week layout, and what month your planner will start. There are a ton of great add ons! I thought I would share with y'all some of my favorite planners!

one | two | three | four

1 comment:

  1. I also love my Lilly P planner but these are definitely very beautiful!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!