lables posts

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Break 2015 Haul

The whole time we were at the beach it rained, and rained, and rained. I promise it wasn't awful. Most people would probably think it's awful, but my family and I actually had a lot of fun. 
We've never really been shopping on a vacation before, but since we were surrounded by shops and two outlet malls (I know ever girls dream!) we decided to go shopping!
I thought it would be fun to share a little haul with y'all! A quick disclaimer though, in no way am I trying to brag. I love to read these posts and watch them on YouTube so I thought it would be fun to share!
There was a Lilly Pulitzer department at Belk and I ended up getting an amazing deal on this Elsa top.

J. Crew


J.Crew
J.Crew

 Gap

Boutique near the resort.

If you want to hear more about my vacation here is my whole trip in one post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!