lables posts

Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Bucket List

Y'all are probably getting so sick of reading these, but I love reading them! It's fun to see everyone's view on how their going to experience fall. Fall has been my favorite season for many, many years (insert every single one of my friends calling me a major basic white girl). I do really love summer and winter, but fall has to top them by just a little. It's not too cold or too hot, I don't have crazy allergies like I do in Spring, and I just love the whole atmosphere. I love the cool breeze, the fall sky, and the turning leaves, fuzzy socks, blankets,  sweatshirts, and hot cocoa. It's also one of my favorite seasons for sports because this is the season when baseball and football overlap!
I thought it would be fun to share a quick little bucket list with all the things I want to do this fall!
Pic Via.
Feel free to leave your fall bucket list in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! So far I've only been to Starbucks hahaha... But I can't wait to see the leaves change colors!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see them change too!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!