lables posts

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Absolute Favorite Pullover

Dang has it started getting cold where I live! If I really think about it though when it's February and 60 degrees outside I'll start thinking that's tropical and want to throw on some shorts, but currently I've been throwing on my long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, and my favorite pullover! I absolutely love pullovers, they're just so comfy and cute! I feel like when you pull on a sweatshirt at the end of a long week it looks like you've given up, but pulling on a pullover it makes you look like you want to look comfy, but you've wanted to try.
My absolute favorite pullover currently have been the Patagonia Re-Tool Fleece Pullover. To some extent though I feel like this pullover is like Uggs. Kind of cute, but then again kind of ugly, but holy cow are they comfy! I feel like I'm curled up in bed with a blanket when I wear mine! I have the cream one (which wasn't that great of a choice being an art student and it easily showing stains.) I really (really) want to get another color. Or seven. I think they are 100% worth the investment, especially if you live somewhere cold. 
Here are some of my favorite colors. I'm really leaning towards the purple or grey!


Tell me your favorite color in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get one, they look so comfy!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh you need one! They are seriously the most comfy thing I've ever put on!
      XO Alyson

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting one of these for so long! I love the green one in the picture there :)

    ~Emma
    Seacoast to the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a lot of people have the green at my school which kind of makes me really want to buy it just because I wouldn't be wearing the same one as another person. I've worn my cream one to school many times and have matched with at least three people in my classes which is a little awkward, haha!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!