Monday, October 19, 2015

My Favorite Alex and Ani's


One of my friends last year came to school one day with the cutest bracelet ever on and when I asked her about it she told me it was from Alex and Ani. Of course, knowing me, I instantly went home and checked out the bracelets and fell in love! For the longest time though I searched the website to find a bracelet that I truly love. I still haven't found one that I am head over heels in love with, but these are some I'm considering buying!
Alex and Ani sells an assortment of accessories: jewelry, bags, and makeup. What I think they are truly known for though is their bangles. All from sports teams, friendship and family inspired, birthstones, zodiac signs, you name it that most likely have it! 
Tell me some of your favorites in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!