Monday, October 26, 2015

My Makeup Favorites for a Quick Morning

As we get farther into the school year waking up in the mornings seem to get harder and harder. I desperately want summer to come back so I can sleep in everyday. Right now I have almost no intention to get up earlier. That means I need to shorten my morning routine by a lot. I usually put my makeup on the back burner because I need more time for my hair. I pride myself a little though because I'm able to do my whole makeup routine in about 10 minuets. If I don't want to put on my normal amount of makeup though this is the routine I always go to.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Blending in foundation is not fun to deal with when your in a rush. This is my favorite concealer because of its applicator and it covers fairly well. It's not your full coverage survive-the-apocalypse-and-not-have-to-reapply-concealer concealer, but it does the job. I put it under my eyes and on any zits I may have. 

Maybelline Fit Me Powder
I prefer layering two different powders on my face because my skin is that oily, and guess what, my skin is still super oily after about two hours of being in school. I know it's ridiculous. This one though is one of the few that I actually like. It gives me some coverage (which is needed because of zits and hyperpigmentation), and it will keep the average oily person pretty matte for a couple of hours.

Covergirl Blush in Refined Rose 
I've been using this blush since, meh, sixth grade. It's the perfect natural color for fair skin and it blends pretty well. There is a super light color (maybe a highlight?), then a medium tone (which I use most), and then a super dark shade (which might be a contour?). 

Nyx Eyebrow Powder
An eyebrow pencil may be a little quicker, but this powder is my absolute favorite! If you're not going to put on much makeup I would be sure to give your eyebrows some TLC because having done eyebrows can pull any look together.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I talked about this in my September Favorites and I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!