Friday, October 2, 2015

September Favorites | 2015

Can we just talk for a second about how September is all ready over!?!? Where the heck has it gone! I mean seriously it feels like just yesterday I was writing September 1 on my papers and now I'm writing October! October. Where the heck has this year gone. Then again I feel like my birthday at the beginning of the year was ages ago. 
Anyways, enough with the drama, I thought I would share with y'all some of my favorites. I've surprisingly gotten a lot of knew ones. I feel like once I have a favorite I stick to it and only it. I guess I've been a little experimental with some things, but then again we're transitioning into a new season which means I'm "rediscovering" some things I loved last fall.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 
O.M.G guys I'm in love with how this mascara makes my eyelashes look! My mom has told me every time I wear it, it looks like I'm wearing falsies! The only problem though is that it's a little tough to get off if you use waterproof. I'm not so sure about regular, but waterproof is difficult. You'll definitely need a makeup remover specifically for removing waterproof eye makeup.

1010!
I used to play this all the time last year, but over the course of the summer (and playing other games) I kind of forgot about it. I've "rediscovered" it and have been playing it all the time! It's pretty much just a puzzle game, but once you play you'll be addicted.


Lilly Pulitzer Next Adventure Page
Because Lilly Pulitzer's agenda theme is vacation and Palm Beach they added a cute little feature of a packing list and travel itinerary. I have already used the crap out of this for fall break because right at this very moment we were at the beach. Here is a picture above that you can save and print off the page if you don't have a Lilly agenda.



Kris Bryant Lyft 
If you're not up to date with the Chicago Cubs (or Major League Baseball in general) then you might not understand this video at all and why I think it's so funny! Kris Bryant is the Cubs third baseman and I'm guessing he partnered with Lyft to pull pranks on local Chicagoan. The conversations they have together and some comments Kris makes are too funny, I also love watching the reactions of the passengers when they find out he's the Cubs third baseman!
If y'all have any favorites leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!