Saturday, November 14, 2015

5 Ways to Style Your L.L. Bean Boots

 Ever since I got my L.L. Bean Boots I have been wanting to wear them with everything! Something super, duper casual, to something super duper dressy. They are the most versatile item of clothing and they can be worn in many different climates. They're used most to go hiking and doing things like that, but I love wearing them during the fall and winter. All the outfits below are how I'd wear them and all of these outfits can be found on my Polyvore profile if your curious on where to find any of these items. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!