Monday, November 2, 2015

Bringin' Back the Mini Mac


One of my favorite crossbody bags for a long time has been the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac. Does anybody honestly know when these blew up? I feel like it was such a long time ago! I actually forgot about these bags for, meh, a year or two. When my family and I were on Fall Break at an outlet mall I saw one in a store and fell in love all over again. I went searching Rebecca Minkoff  for one and found I couple that I like. Who knows I may ask for one for Christmas, but I have no idea which one!

2 comments:

  1. I love this bag as well! I would probably purchase it in a white/cream so that it would go with all of my outfits!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa
    lotsoflys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also leaning towards that one, but I feel like I'd get it so dirty. Thanks for commenting!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!