Sunday, November 8, 2015

Everyday Necklaces


I am such a sucker for dainty necklaces and it's kind of ridiculous. I just love them so much! I think they're an amazing layering piece or something to wear alone. I normally just wear my monogram necklace and pearl earrings everyday so adding something else to wear might be a nice change up or something fun to layer with my monogram. 
I'm currently loving the Kendra Scott stone necklace and that is the one currently on my wishlist for Christmas. I am loving the GPS Coordinate necklace though and I might have to add that to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!